Welcome to the Guardians CCG Page

This is a site dedicated to the Guardians collectible card game released by FPG in the mid '90s. This was a great game featuring beautiful artwork and a complex battle system. The game is now out of print and some cards are extremely difficult to find.

Here you will find alternate rules and game mods (including solo play), homebrew cards, and links to other Guardians sites.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Magic Feedback

I've currently suspended the Argammond's Visions for awhile, it just doesn't feel right to spend so much time talking about a set I just spent so much time on, when I could be working on other stuff I've promised. So right now I'm working on:

1) Solo Adventures 2 rules completion
2) Full color maps for Solo Adventures 2
3) A couple more solitaire variations

Right now I'm struggling with the Bribery & Channeling mechanics of Solo 2, it's just not very intuitive. I'd like to have a system that works smoothly, but I'm not there yet. The first map is done (there are two maps of higher difficulty to come), so the Bribery/Channeling problem is the only thing holding me up. More brainstorming needed, I guess.

I'll try to have the Solitaire games posted soon, I'm playtesting them now.

No comments: