If you've heard nothing but Whispering Spirits from this blog lately, it's because I've been scouring the old rec.games and Yahoo! message boards from some information. Here's what I'm working on (not necessarily in this order):
1. Finishing card revisions for Champion's Odyssey.
2. Releasing a set of 10 Chase cards for Champion's Odyssey. These are brand new "promo" cards for Champion's Odyssey that only I will possess, initially. I'll ask a series of 10 riddles about Guardians. When someone answers a riddle correctly, one card will be revealed. I'll have more details on this soon.
3. Applications of Math in Guardians, Part 3.
4. Solo Adventures strategy, Part 2.
5. Creation of a "Deck Library." This will most likely be a shared Google doc, listing a collection of Guardians decks from the message boards, Phil's site, and CJ's site, plus some of my own. Call it a central location to find Guardians decks on the web. It's also one of the reasons I was scouring through the old message boards.
6. An unoffical FAQ & Glossary update to incorporate rules questions and terminology that have appeared on the message boards over the years. This is the other reason I have been looking through the message boards.
7. Discussion of Drifter's Nexus & Necropolis Park cards. May include creation of a visual database.
8. Hosting CJ's .sig cards, if he is willing.
As you can see, I've got a lot on my plate. There haven't been a lot of comments lately here or on the Yahoo! message board, and CJ hasn't updated his blog in some time. But if I have to single-handedly carry the torch to keep this fine game going, I'll do what I can.