Welcome to the Guardians CCG Page

This is a site dedicated to the Guardians collectible card game released by FPG in the mid '90s. This was a great game featuring beautiful artwork and a complex battle system. The game is now out of print and some cards are extremely difficult to find.

Here you will find alternate rules and game mods (including solo play), homebrew cards, and links to other Guardians sites.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

New content coming, I promise!

I know 3 weeks ago I said I would post more, but that was contingent upon the weather. And the weather, quite frankly, has been worse than terrible. Two weeks ago I received 5 feet of snow in less than 8 hours. I was at work and couldn't get home. I spent 2 nights with friends and another night in a hotel room. When I finally made it home, the power was on and off at random. And it was still snowing yesterday!

Today the sun was out briefly, just long enough to melt most of the snow. The weekend forecast looks good, so I feel like my internet connection is a little more stable. This weekend I'll post a couple of things I've been working on...

No comments: