Welcome to the Guardians CCG Page

This is a site dedicated to the Guardians collectible card game released by FPG in the mid '90s. This was a great game featuring beautiful artwork and a complex battle system. The game is now out of print and some cards are extremely difficult to find.

Here you will find alternate rules and game mods (including solo play), homebrew cards, and links to other Guardians sites.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2012

Vassal Template, v2.0

So here's my mock-up on what I hope will be the final design of the Vassal card. As you can see, I muted the green channeling color with a slightly darker color. I also added different icons for size and flying and moved them down towards the bottom of the card. Finally, I showed where bribery icons would go.




I like the icon for flying, but I'm concerned the "claw" icon that I used for size doesn't look too cheesy. How can it? I mean, after all, lips and beer mugs have been used from the start! Any thought?

No comments: