Welcome to the Guardians CCG Page

This is a site dedicated to the Guardians collectible card game released by FPG in the mid '90s. This was a great game featuring beautiful artwork and a complex battle system. The game is now out of print and some cards are extremely difficult to find.

Here you will find alternate rules and game mods (including solo play), homebrew cards, and links to other Guardians sites.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Day!

I'm pretty jacked today. It's not every day a completist like me is able to add to his collection, but that's exactly what happened. I picked up 3 Drifter's Nexus cards I did not have before: Etherwave Magna Lock, Randy Creek Regulars, and Vikia Tso'Shan'Lu.

Yipee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am happy to see that there are still players of this great game !

You are very lucky because it's very very hard to find drifter's nexus and necropolis park cards nowadays.

Personally, I was and I am still a great fan of this game which is better anf funniest to play than Magic The Gathering. I am trying to learn this game to friends of mine.

I try to finish my collection too and it is very hard... if you search some cards, maybe I have these and maybe you have cards which interest me. Mail me if you want(happymike@hotmail.com).

Respectfully...