Well, the base set for Champion's Odyssey is almost done. The Stronghold set and the first Shield set are complete. I just need to make the Standard Bearers and a Ship, and the set will be finished. The Shield turned out ok, but maybe someday when my Photoshop skills improve I'll redesign it.
So what's coming up once the Champion's Odyssey set has been completed and posted? Well, here's a look at some of the things I'll be working on in the next few months (not necessarily in this order)...
1. Solo Adventures 2.0
2. Sample Solo game posting
3. Solo strategy discussion
4. Discussion of Champion's Odyssey cards
5. Applications of Math in Guardians, parts 2 & 3
6. Guardians Total War!, a game variant
7. Guardians Tactics, a game variant
8. Guardians Board Game variant
9. Possible hosting of C. J. Burke's .sig cards (as a homebrew set perhaps?)
10. Discussion of Necropolis Park and Drifter's Nexus cards
11. Devoting time to my other (neglected) blogs
As you can see, this blog should be quite active for some time. So keep stopping by and I'll do my best to make sure I have good stuff for you. Comments are highly encouraged, I'll always respond!