Welcome to the Guardians CCG Page

This is a site dedicated to the Guardians collectible card game released by FPG in the mid '90s. This was a great game featuring beautiful artwork and a complex battle system. The game is now out of print and some cards are extremely difficult to find.

Here you will find alternate rules and game mods (including solo play), homebrew cards, and links to other Guardians sites.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2009

Completed work on new Guardian

I've completed work on the new Guardian that will be part of the Champion's Odyssey set, but it will be the last card I reveal (card preview #100). I put a lot of work into it (which is why I haven't posted anything lately), and I think it turned out pretty well, but I'll let you be the judge when the time comes.

I'm also working on a Shield set and a Stronghold set but these are even harder than the Guardian. I just can't get them to look right. If I can finish them, including the Standard Bearers, these will be card previews 91 to 99. Since I'm currently on card preview #83, that means there's only 7 other cards left.

Stay tuned for more card previews soon...

No comments: