Welcome to the Guardians CCG Page

This is a site dedicated to the Guardians collectible card game released by FPG in the mid '90s. This was a great game featuring beautiful artwork and a complex battle system. The game is now out of print and some cards are extremely difficult to find.

Here you will find alternate rules and game mods (including solo play), homebrew cards, and links to other Guardians sites.

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hiatus - From Heartbreaks to Healing

As many of you loyal readers know, back in April I lost my grandmother to a stroke. I appreciate the condolences that were offered by all. This loss led to something profound - I decided to seek my birth father, whom I had never met. The result was an instant family that was thrilled to meet me, including a half-sister who I adore, another set of grandparents, and even relatives in France!

I have spent much time with my new family lately and think about them often. Unfortunately this has led to less time devoted to the blog. Still, I will find time to post when I can, and will try to post at leat once a week if possible. Look for more .sig cards later this week.

My best regards to all of you and your families,

Jackalwere

No comments: