Welcome to the Guardians CCG Page

This is a site dedicated to the Guardians collectible card game released by FPG in the mid '90s. This was a great game featuring beautiful artwork and a complex battle system. The game is now out of print and some cards are extremely difficult to find.

Here you will find alternate rules and game mods (including solo play), homebrew cards, and links to other Guardians sites.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Adding to What's Next, and a celebration is in order

Be of good cheer, everyone! C.J. Burke has returned to the Guardian community! I don't know how long he'll be back, but he was sorely missed and we are lucky to have him for whatever amount of time he'll be around...

In my last post I talked about what's next for the blog. As I was going through emails, I came across a message from a gentleman that I had forgotten about...I promised him a few things that I would work on, so here are a couple more items I'll attempt to complete:

A. Hi-res PDF versions of Champion's Odyssey, and now C.J.'s sig cards, similar to what Phil created for the Seven Seas set so that readers can print decent copies of these cards.

B. Another installment of "Bringing Homebrew Cards to Life". This will actually focus on card creation in Photoshop using the templates from Phil and applying artwork to get that "Guardians Look".

I'm not sure what kind of time I'll have to post over the holidays, I've got a busy schedule, but I'll certainly check in from time to time to respond to comments.

Happy Holidays to all, and may your Beer Sled be full!

No comments: