Welcome to the Guardians CCG Page

This is a site dedicated to the Guardians collectible card game released by FPG in the mid '90s. This was a great game featuring beautiful artwork and a complex battle system. The game is now out of print and some cards are extremely difficult to find.

Here you will find alternate rules and game mods (including solo play), homebrew cards, and links to other Guardians sites.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Taking a Little Break

Hi everyone. I know the blog hasn't been very productive lately, but I've been really busy spring cleaning and preparing for a new roommate to move in. I'm also preparing for another trip to Orlando, this time to swim with dolphins & whales, in addition to Disneyworld and Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure (Harry Potter village is so awesome!). I'll try to get a few more cards posted before leaving for my trip. Thanks for hanging in there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a good time mate!
Kristofer