Welcome to the Guardians CCG Page

This is a site dedicated to the Guardians collectible card game released by FPG in the mid '90s. This was a great game featuring beautiful artwork and a complex battle system. The game is now out of print and some cards are extremely difficult to find.

Here you will find alternate rules and game mods (including solo play), homebrew cards, and links to other Guardians sites.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Big Goof on the .sig Stronghold Art

So I created a Stronghold based on C.J.'s .sig card for First Circle of Hell, you know the one:


Thematically, the art is nearly perfect for the text. All was well until I saw this Seven Seas card:


Same image, I just grabbed & stretched a different part of the picture. So to avoid having 2 cards in the Guardians universe with the same artwork, I will be working up a couple of new versions of the Stronghold this weekend. Consider the old version "retired"...

1 comment:

(x, why?) said...

That's a shame. I actually like it better stretched out. But I'll withhold judgment until I see the new one you come up with.